1) I was born in Shanghai (photo above is me posing very chic at the Shanghai zoo). I moved to Vancouver when I was 6, and now I’m living between Kingston and Vancouver.
2) I am studying at Queen’s University, specializing in life science.
3) I love doughnuts!! 🍩🍩 Please don’t call them donuts. That is so wrong.
4) I used to be very involved in the arts, and I used to play violin (not very good). I almost considered a career in graphic design! All the images and graphics on this website are made by yours truly.
5) There’s not really any meaning behind the blog name other than the fact that I am hungry 80% of the times, and I am very passionate about the things I am sincere about 🤓